Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Whitefield Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard

Whitefield Golf Club no matter whatever your handicap is, you’ll find that Whitefield is one of those courses that will stretch your skills to their limits. Famous for its Par 3's, the variety and appeal of this mature parkland course are endless.Yet another course I have not played as much as I would of liked to, really enjoyed playing here has a bit of everything and to me is suitable for anybody, you can open your shoulders up but also you need some good touches around the greens,will be revisiting here this year (2012) not sure when yet but hoping to get some more photos and updated information. All new Information will be put on as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment