Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Willow Valley Clubhouse,Pictures,Scorecard & Course Layout

Willow Valley Golf Club  has been designed to capture the imagination of proficient golfers. Ensuring your guests, cannot resist the the temptation to return and enjoy the continued challenges thrown up by the course. With heavily bunkered fairways and greens, combined with testing water hazards on 11 of its 18 holes, the course can challenge the most experienced golfer.Well what can I say great course, water, long holes, good Par 3,s, easy access, great facilities and most of all good fun. I recommend a buggy if its your first time here its a bit long on the old legs but don't let that put you off its a course you will return to believe me.



No comments:

Post a Comment