Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Forest Of Arden Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard

Forest Of Arden Golf Club was designed in 1970 by a man called Donald Steel and then redesigned again in 1992. There are two courses at the Arden Golf Club that I have played, The Arden and The Aylesford. The Aylesford in itself is a lovely designed course which has a bit of everything but is not in the same league as The Arden as you can imagine as it has hosted the British Masters and the English Open. The Arden to me is at this moment in time in my top 5 courses that I have played in all time. A wonderful course with every kind of shot you can think of, tremendous greens and fairways, great setting with wildlife roaming around.This course has unbelievably good holes but the one that got me the most was the 8th a Par 3 147yds off yellows stroke index 18, its all carry over water and when you stand on the tee you will say exactly the same as I did "I can't believe this is stroke index 18" a truly wonderful course that definitely should be played in your lifetime.




No comments:

Post a Comment