Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Stamford Clubhouse & Picture

Stamford Golf Club is a 5,701yds Par 70. Don't let the short yardage trick you into thinking this is easy course, its very tight and quite a challenge. Played here a lot and always challenges me even over the years as I improved slightly, a course with plenty of twists and turns. I like the novelty of this course because you think because its short you can hit yourself out of trouble but that's not true if anything it will get you in more trouble, the Par 3's are also a good feature on here with the tricky 18th being one and making it a good finishing hole, although it looks straight forward when stood on the tee club selection is the thing that always gets me on this hole. Its fairly up and down so not one of the easiest courses on the legs but a course that when your driving out you will be thinking I'm coming back here I could of done better and will do every time you leave.

1 comment: