Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stockport Clubhouse & Pictures

Stockport Golf Club measures 6326 yards from the tee on the first to the pin on the eighteen, it is relatively easy-walking, allowing you to concentrate fully on the challenges that lie in wait for you. The par of 71 is a good indication that this isn't the easiest course in the area. Ive only played here once so far but will definitely be going back if the opportunity arises, a great course and clubhouse the course is well set out with a variation of holes which will test all your shots, another course I would say is fairly easy on the legs as well there are is a great slight dogleg right Par 5 on here that was my favourite hole, but don't get me wrong the other holes were very enjoyable, I recommend you put this on your courses to play list you wont be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment