Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Saddleworth Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard

Saddleworth Golf Club is set high up in the Pennines with some truly majestic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The par of 71 is a good indicator of the challenges you will face, as the course measures only 5976 yards from the tee on the first to the pin on the eighteenth.To me my kind of course a great test, a bit hilly, not flat lies all round and great greens. Saddleworth is a very peaceful course to play on with some amazing holes non other than the 14th a Par 5 that is 496yds from whites this hole was picked out by the famous Peter Alliss as one of the best holes he's ever played hence the name of the hole being Alliss's Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment