Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rochdale Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard

                                               
Rochdale Golf Club was formed in 1888 the present 18 hole course was fashioned from land on Bagslate Moor just over 100 years ago and is now rated a top venue for County golf. The sumptuous new Clubhouse forms a splendid back-cloth for this superb tree-lined course with well-manicured greens providing a stiff test of golf at any level.I got an invite to play here with a member one late afternoon in the summer,this course is a great test and has tremendous greens as you can see from the picture the clubhouse is very impressive also.Another course I would class as easy on the legs with a few holes where the shoulders can be opened up and a few holes where a sensible tee shot helps a great deal,I can see why this club is popular and if invited will be playing here again for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment