Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa Clara Clubhouse,Pictures,Course Layout & Scorecard

Santa Clara Golf Club is an 18 hole golf course, par 71 designed by Enrique Canales Busquets.Along its eighteen holes, a par 71 of 5.878 metres, you will enjoy a stimulating and unforgettable round that will make you want to come back again.When I tell you how I got to play here you wont believe me.In Spain on our usual trip one of the courses we were due to play was under extreme work and not playable, so we contacted our golf agent and he got us in here. We arrived to find they had put us in the middle of a open competition which was a shotgun start. As you can imagine we were delighted and the condition of the course was out of this world. It was pure luck I got to play here but boy am I glad I did, every hole is brilliant and a great test. As you can see from the picture above the clubhouse and facilities are superb, this course is a 100% must if your on the Costa Del Sol.





No comments:

Post a Comment