Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Shrigley Hall Clubhouse, Pictures, Course Layout & Scorecard

Shrigley Hall Golf Club  is a 18-hole, par-71 course was designed by celebrated architect Donald Steel, who’s worked on every Open Championship venue in the country. The course takes you through magnificent woodland and open parkland. Its toughest challenges are the 8th (par 3), with a meandering stream, ponds either side and a woodland backdrop, and the tricky 18th (par 5) with its sweeping dog-leg, bordering our superb fishing lake.The first time I played here the weather was awful which didn't help but it made me return to play it again, I wouldn't say its an easy course on the legs but is a good test of golf in a great setting.There are many memorable holes on here but the 18th as stated above is one of the best finishing holes I've played.



No comments:

Post a Comment