Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Romiley Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard

                                       
Romiley Golf Club was founded on 29th July 1897 and was originally known as Woodley and Romiley Golf Club. Course architect, Tom Renouf, used the natural contours of the land to plan and design what is now regarded as one of the best layouts in Cheshire with stunning views across the county and the foothills of the Peak District National Park.The golf course measures 6412 yards and has a par of 70 with every hole tree-lined making an idyllic yet challenging course.A course that is not far from where I live but not a course I'm a member of,this is another great course with plenty of variation and wonderful greens.I have played here several times and its a course that gives me a great challenge every time,there are some great long par 4's and a few holes with Mackenzie greens,if your in the area play it you will not be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment