Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Alhaurin 1st Hole


Par 5               White 427m-Yellow 421m-Blue 381m-Red 381m
  • A very tough hole i must admit id had a few drinks the night before stepping on this tee but thats no excuse it takes no prisoners great hole,you need to play down the left hand side as you can see hence i didnt and a high shot into the green helps.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, my name is Dave Batho. Your photo brings back some memories. I played this golf course a few years ago whilst on holiday with friends. You say that the first hole is a tough hole? I would like to know what your opinion is of the other holes? I thought that this golf course was a very tough test but well worth playing and that the first was one of the easiest. Bye the way I'm a 12 handicap

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the input Dave if you click on the label on the right marked up Alhaurin Golf Club not Alhaurin Golf Course ive put a couple of pictures on there and a small review of what i think of the course.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paul, I didn't notice that. I think your review is spot on. Its a proper test of golf plus the views are spectacular. There are quite a few courses on your site that I've played, will have a closer look when I get chance.

    ReplyDelete