Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Belfry Brabazon Pictures,Scorecard & Course Layout


Belfry Golf Club -The picture to the left is the famous Par 4 10th on the Brabazon course when we played this we all decided we were going to have a mulligan and I needed mine,fantastic course which you would expect and brilliant facilities,accommodation,food and hospitality.We went on a weekend deal a few years ago and it was excellent value,I know since several groups who have been and really also enjoyed it and said they would go again.Tough but you would know that from seeing it on T.V but definitely worth a weekend visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment