Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Meltham Pictures,Course Layout & Scorecard


Meltham Golf Clubs experience is a blend of challenging heath/parkland 18 hole course with tree lined fairways,babbling brooks and lake features and tricky to read greens,all set against the splendour of the Pennine hills and can be enjoyed by all levels of golfer.Only got to play here in match play format but very enjoyable and good variety.The greens are probably some of the trickiest to read I've ever played in England,its definitely a members course to know but I prefer a good challenge,the course to me gets better the further into the round you go and would safely say it has one of the best back 9's I've ever played.



No comments:

Post a Comment