Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cabopino Pictures & Review

Cabopino Golf Club is situated in Spain in a marvellous area between Marbella and Fuengirola. Opened in March 2001, this course is a modern design with 18 holes (par 71) and beautiful views of the sea. My favourite hole has to be the 2nd a par 4 downhill 275m when you play it you will see why I picked it, the picture to the left is that very hole. I remember driving through a tunnel in the buggy to the tee of this hole standing there and getting a slight feeling of vertigo its one of those holes you will never forget as long as you live. Yet again another great course on the Costa Del Sol,Ive been back and played this again and enjoyed it yet again and I'm hoping to play it again in 2012.


1 comment:

  1. This is quite good. I too use to stay in the Cabopino Golf,which is an excellent place to retire. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete