Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Friday, November 11, 2011

El Chapperal 17th Hole

                  Par 5             White 460m-Yellow 444m-Blue 424m-Red 397m
  • They say this is the most difficult hole on the course well I cant disagree dog legs off to the right and then back round to the left round the driving range,the large rock like object you can see in the background the greens just in front of that,its just a brilliant hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment