Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holyhead Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard


Holyhead Golf Club is located on the stunningly beautiful Isle of Anglesey,Holyhead Golf Club offers some of the best golf to be had in Wales.Enjoying fantastic views towards the mountains of Snowdonia and situated only 1 mile from the port of Holyhead,gateway to Ireland,the course is a challenging heathland 18 hole championship course with some of the best greens to be found anywhere.Now this course tried my patience its one of those courses that seems to look quiet easy but for some reason keeps jumping up and biting you,but yet again another Anglesey course with fantastic greens and views.( Anybody who can forward a clubhouse photo I would be very grateful)


No comments:

Post a Comment