Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aston-Under-Lyne Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard


Ashton Golf Club  is quite close to where I live so I've played this course several times and still enjoy it every time.The Clubhouse is impressive and modern the Par 3 18th is impressive in its self.It houses some great long Par 4's as well as some great short ones to, a great dogleg left Par 5 15th is a fantastic hole from the White Tees.In all a superb course with great greens and holes.


No comments:

Post a Comment