Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chorlton-Cum-Hardy Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard


Chorlton Cum Hardy Golf Club an 18-hole parkland course located in the Mersey Valley, 4 miles south of Manchester city centre.This has some great tricky short holes and some good long par 5s.As you can see from the picture a splendid clubhouse, the 17th hole is one of my favourites on here even though its only a short Par 3 131yds from Whites its a great hole one that catches me out every time,then you have a dogleg left hole up to the clubhouse for the 18th hole two great finishing holes.



No comments:

Post a Comment