Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bradley Park Pictures


Bradley Park Golf Club is actually situated near Brighouse on the M62 its easy to get to, I use to play here a lot when I first started on societies. It had a lot of trees that were free drop but now I believe now no more free drops.This was one of the most enjoyable courses I've played it has some great Par 3's. It has great facilities and welcomes a pay and play attitude, a must in the Huddersfield area......(sorry only got one picture has been a long time since I played there any photos would be appreciated).

No comments:

Post a Comment