Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disley Pictures & Scorecard


Disley Golf Club is nestled on the border of Cheshire and Derbyshire, Disley Golf Club is a welcoming and challenging 18 hole golf course for golfers of all abilities.With panoramic views across the Cheshire Plains and the Peak District each hole offers golfers a combination of beauty and challenges to test your golfing skills.Was most unfortunate that the only time I got to play here the weather wasn't to kind but it didn't dampen my enjoyment,this is one of those courses that you seem to want to get to the next hole to see what its like even before you've finished the hole your on,I thought the greens were brilliant and don't forget it was raining when I played.I will definitely be going back here one day fingers crossed in better weather conditions.




No comments:

Post a Comment