Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Conwy Clubhouse,Pictures,Course Layout & Scorecard


Conwy Golf Club  is a course I consider to be a links its very flat but what a great course, last time I played it the front 9 was good to me and I scored 20 pts (my handicap was 13 at the time) so going into the back 9 on a high but then it got me the 16th & 17th especially both have narrow fairways with gorse either side and Id say card wreckers hence that's why I only scored 12 on the back,the back 9 also boasts 3 Par 5s.The course to me is a good test of links golf easy on the legs with beautiful views.Its several years since Ive played there and at the time they were spending a lot of money to make it even better than it was already,so I would think playing it now would be even better as it was in superb condition many years ago when I played it,one to put on the list if your going to North Wales.





No comments:

Post a Comment