Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Henllys Hall Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard


Henllys Hall Golf Club is an 18 hole par 71 course set in mature parkland, within the grounds of the historic Henllys Hall.The course is now 10 years old and is maturing well. The course makes superb use of the natural features, such as streams and ponds, and is testing for every level of player.Another Anglesey golf course I've played several times, this now has a very new clubhouse a good course I would say for all golfers some brilliant Par 5's and a 17th Par 3 227yds off whites that drives me insane I still haven't managed to hit the green and I've been going a good few years now.



No comments:

Post a Comment