Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Heaton Park Pictures & Scorecard

                                 
Heaton Park Golf Club course is a parkland course, boasting spectacular views over the Pennines and surrounding countryside and offers several imposing tee shots. Three lakes in the park, play a prominent part in every round, especially on the 193 yard 11th hole. Being a long Par 3 and signature hole to the course.This course I played a lot when i first started out it has everything for the budding new golfer to experience and there are some great signature holes,this course stays prominent in my mind as it currently holds my worst round of golf in my golfing history,its a good test and has plenty of hills its also easy access from M60 motorway.I would say a course to be played especially if your just starting out.



No comments:

Post a Comment