Welcome Note

Hi welcome to my blog on here you will find many golf courses I have played and hopefully many more. You can view comments I've made and others to. If your course or a course you've played is not on here then please email all your info,pictures, experiences and views to me asap and I will get them on here Thanks. playgolfhere@gmail.com Please feel free to comment on any of the courses currently on here with your opinions and experiences, any bad language or revenge comments will be deleted. If you do comment please leave your first name and handicap at the end as we all play to different standards thanks.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Maesdu Clubhouse,Pictures & Scorecard


Maesdu Golf Clubs 18 holes are gently undulating. While playing there are captivating panoramic views of the curving Conwy Bay, the Great Orme and in the distance the Snowdonia mountains, Isle of Anglesey and Puffin Island. The championship course, over 6500 yards, is varied and interesting. A good score is achieved with careful putting on the undulating greens.Well my yearly visit to Anglesey  brought me up to Maesdu a course that can ruin a mans moral or so I had been told.Well it ruined mine we had fairly good weather to so no excuse there but no seriously this course is awesome because it gets you and really doesn't let go its not easy that's for sure but what a fantastic test of golf the Par 3s on here are excellent,another one to be added to your week away in Anglesey.



No comments:

Post a Comment